Sunday 3 July 2011

Pigments and proteins

Today's been... long.

I've been working on my second chart, and this one is so far beyond the last there will hopefully be little comparison. I researched it in the morning (learnt rather a lot!, spent all afternoon writing the script (25 stages, compared to about 8 for the last one!) and since about 5pm I've been painting. It's now... nearly 1.30am. They're not the most complex, finished images in the world, and they're prone to my usual fault of over-working, but I'm so proud of these 8 little watercolours. My glamorous assistant is going to scan them in the morning (a version clash means the scanner won't work with my machine), then it's non-stop editing, layering, animating and coding until I can share it all with you.

Fingers crossed I can do it without exploding...

No comments:

Post a Comment