Wednesday 22 June 2011

Next steps

Hooray! Huzzah! Woo!


The image animation works with the wordpress site!  I also realised that I hadn't given an image of the modified design.  I've removed comment, search and post data from the page style, as it was irrelevant to what I intended to create, which gives the whole thing a much cleaner look.  I can use a single frame as the reference image for the front of the site, and prevent it from being displayed on the image page, in favour of the iframe, linked to the .html page with the image slideshow software.   For the time being this test page can be found here, though I will inevitably delete it as I tidy and populate the final site.

I've also created the overall background image for the site (yay watercolour) and some navigation buttons to replace the ugly grey ones, but some version issues with the scanner mean I haven't been able to digitise them today. 

The next stage is the content!  I need to create some actual animations to give this site purpose, and create and populate about pages, etc.  I still haven't picked a visual style, but I can envision spending quite a bit of time with the scanner and with photoshop soon.  Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment